The greatest season on earth is here! But amongst the fun and joy, safety should be priority. Let’s have a look at some safety tips to ensure that Carnival remains the happiest season of all.
Safety Tips Before Leaving Home:
- Carry limited cash
- Leave valuables at homes
- Avoid wearing much jewelry
- Carry some form of identification
- Properly secure the house and close all doors and windows. For a detailed understanding of keeping the house safe when you are away, read this blog. https://gulfinsuranceltd.com/tips-for-preventing-burglary-in-your-home/
Safety Tips For The Road:
- Take the most reliable mode of transport to commute
- Follow speed limits to avoid any accidents
- Follow all other road safety rules
Safety Tips at Carnival:
- Abide by the rules of the TTPS and follow carnival safety instructions
- Keep children and elders away from extreme rush and crowd. Accompany them to public washrooms
- In case someone goes missing, contact police officers immediately
- Travel in groups and avoid going alone to lonely places
- Be vigilant of your surroundings
We hope that these Carnival safety tips will help you to stay safe during the season. We recommend that you contact emergency services in the event of any misfortune.
HaveA Happy and Safe Carnival 2020!