Your Duties After Loss:
- Give prompt notice to us or your broker.
- Protect your property from further damage. If repairs to the property are required, you must:
- Make reasonable and necessary repairs to protect the property.
- Keep an accurate record of repair expenses.
- Take photograph of damages if possible
- Prepare an inventory of damaged personal effects/contents showing the quantity, description, value and amount loss.
When you can safely report your claim, complete the Notice of Loss and forward via:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Telephone #: 1 784 533-1922
- Or to the Gulf Insurance Office.
HOW TO FILL-IN NOTICE OF LOSS
- “Name of Insured”- name of policyholder as appears on your insurance Policy Schedule.
- “Address”- the address as appears on your insurance Policy Schedule.
- “Date of Loss”- the date when La Soufriere erupted.
- “Location of Loss” – complete if the location of loss is other than your address above. If similar insert “same as above”.
- “Policy Number”- as located on your policy- e.g. HOCSV-12345 or if Motor – Vehicle Registration number and Vehicle type.
- “Contact Numbers” – provide us with your cellular, land line number, e-mail, etc. so we can reach you.
- Provide us with your preliminary estimate for repair whilst you obtain a repair quotation from local contractor/repairman/mechanic.
** A copy of this form can also be downloaded here…